BACK JAK BREEDING STALLIONS PAGE

.."The curly gene is a dominant gene, allowing us to cross a Curly
with another breed with a 50% chance of a curly horse who's hypoallergenic” (ICHO).

*BCF SPARCTACULAR SPLASHES

 

 

PERFORMER CURLY
BREEDING STALLION
FOUNDATION

 


2002 USA DRESSAGE CHAMPION

PHOTOS  ALBUM

DOB
June 24 1996
Temperament 1calm to 10hot
5
Nickname
Splashes
Color
Bay
Sire
*Spartacus
Marking & gene
Tobiano
Dam
*Just like barb (TB)
Registration
-ICHO : 11-D / ABC HB : 243 /  PHR : POOO 4135
Disciplin 1
Dressage
SIRE :  60 022 469 K Performence. ABC : PB243 1/2
Disciplin 2
Saut/ jump
AWR : 1ST PREMIUM : 84040600130096054
Disciplin 3
Complet
ACHA : 99 00077 / CSI : 1ST PREMIUM :COO522-96
Method                
Frozen semen 2013
Available
IA France
Height
 160 cm
Pension jument / accomodation mare
Semen (3 doses of 8 straw)
350 € ht
Semen shipping
   info @
Payment
EU : Full payment at the reservation
Stud fees
1500€ht

ONE OF THE BEST KNOWN CURLY STALLIONS IN THE WORLD
Was awarded First Premium by AWR and CSI


Originally from BASHCURL FARM, Jefferson, USA.
Arab bloodlines from his father *Spartacus Curly ABC 237. US champion too!
American thoroughbred from his mother, Just Like Barb 7621010JC.


SCORE FINAL  80%
STANDARD
généralI mpression
8
body
8
Legs
8
MOUVEMENTS and
MOUVEMENTS RECTITUDE
Walk
7
Trot
8
Canter
9
Gaited
-
COMMENTAIRES GENERAUX
Manner and Tempérament
8
10 Idéal. 9 Excell. 8 Very good. 7 Good. 6 Accep. 5 Limit 4 Inaccept. 3 Poor. 2 Very poor. 1 Bad

An athlete with a soft and friendly character.
With a kind and honest temperament, he makes a very pleasant sports horse. He enjoys his work.
Good movement, airy paces and a well put together athletic gentleman.
He keeps a nice rhythm and his gentle on the reins.

He is a powerful horse with a strong neck and hindquarters which show in his bouncy canter paces,
very well balanced. Matches well with mares who lack a little strength.

He’s best matched with mares who lack a little energy and flowing movement.

His foals are always well balanced and committed to their work.
They are well suited to dressage and jumping, and show real assets to making good sports horses.
They move with flexibility, energy and powerful paces.
His offspring show natural all round talent, forward going, comfortable and well balanced to ride.


He carries a gene that gives skewbald offspring with an all over grey appearance
it is very interesting. 80% chance he will transmit grey skewbald and 20% chance of solid colours.
His offspring have also been; black, grey, bay. He carries the dominant skewbald and curly gene.
He is the only stallion to be registered with 6 American horse societies.

He has been elected as a “race improver” – recognised for improving the bloodlines of the Curly horse.

 


*AWR Inspection 1st Premium Refining Stallion - 2000
*AAHSA (schooling show) Intro B Champion (76.190) 2001
*AAHSA (schooling show) High Score of the Day / Show Champion
*AAHSA Intro B High Score of the Year / Champion
*AAHSA (schooling show) 1st L- T 4 Champion 2002
*AAHSA (schooling show) 2nd L- T 1 Champion
*AAHSA (schooling show) 2nd L- T 2 Champion
*AAHSA (schooling show) 2nd L- T 3 Champion
*Turning Point (USDF recognized) 3rd L - T1 Champion 2005
*Turning Point (USDF recognized) 3rd L - T2 Champion

VIDEOS

Twice he has been approved “FIRST PREMIUM STALLION” with the AWR and SCI.
He’s therefore approved as a “race improver” by AWR.
*SPLASHES doesn't just produce top quality offspring he produces “PREMIUM FOALS”.
Offspring must have the name “SPLASHES” or “SPLASH” in their official titles.
We reserve the right to select which mares he shall breed with, especially those of mixed bloodlines. His offspring show refinement of the mares characteristics, lighter build but strong and always curly.


 

Begining in 2000, 2 full years at U.S. national level 1 and 2. Honorably placed.
Alas, in 2002 he was injured during a projection. Suffereing an open fracture to his right knee. 18 months after his accident he started a new career, but he can no longer jump.
Therefore he only partakes in dressage.
The autumn of 2004 began with shows and a competition for first and second level dressage, in 2 states, he ranked first place honorably.

In spring 2005 he was National Champion on the second level.
Autumn at third level was when he was elected USA DRESSAGE CHAMPION.
In March 2006 in Wellington, Florida, he took 3rd at an International RATED SHOW. on another level.
Then in April, he took second place in a national competition at level 3, taking second place in both.

In the U.S., he was enrolled as a school horse at level 4. He was released of competition at level 3. His permanent desire to please and calm allows us now to work without stress. He is very friendly towards humans, and showed "great gallantry" toward the mares. At horse competitions and shows, he has unfortunately never lived in herds, the projections are therefore in hand. he's always very charming and has great respect for mares. Like most Curlies, Splashes has never been shod.

He is kind minded, he is very nice and honest, Splashes has an exceptional temperament and is mentally exceptionally also.
Very positive to work. Good locomotion, rebound, air, well trained, square in his work. Very rhythmic, very stable in hand.
Dressage Champion USA and son of *Spartacus ABC 237 (f) Complete Champion USA.

Contribution from PURE AMERICAN BLOOD TB by his mother Just like barb 7621010JC
and ARAB by his father * Spartacus Curly ABC 237 (f) Complete Champion USA

*Splashes has been inspected by both AWR and CSI. He was awarded First Premium status by AWR and Premium status by CSI.
*Splashes is a proven producer of First Premiumm foals and inspection site champions.
*Splashes also produced First Premium foals. In fact all his foals who were presented for inspections with the CSI or the AWR. had the “premium” mention.

Some of his foals were champions or vice-champions and some of them were unbeatable under saddle, including one who had the “highter score during the day” in all the levels, with 74% for his first competition, for levels from 1st level to St-Geoges.


Some of the Splashes' American progeny